View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #21
Paw2PawTalk
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am sorry but I am a breeder and there is no way I would give one of my puppies to someone that has a pitbull.I ask alot of questions to the person wanting to buy a puppy, I ask about other pets, children, where the puppy will be living(I dont give my puppies to someone leaving them outside) a yorkie is not an outside dog.JMO I have a clause in case I find out the puppy is being mistreated or abused I have the right to take back the puppy. My best friend is with the Florida animal law enforcement department so it makes it easier to track the puppies. You have to remember that breeders look at their puppies as their children. We take precaution in placing them in homes just as you would have precautions for your children. The pitbull might not be vicious( never knew one that wasnt) but the size alone if the pitbull wanted to play with the yorkie, he/she could injury the Yorkie very easily, not meaning to. what if the Yorkie tried to take away a favorite toy or food??? So keep in mind that we are looking out for our babies. I know where all my puppies are, I keep in touch with the new owners, They send pictures and I send pictures back. and Yes I checked out their homes and the area that the puppy would be in before I placed my babies. I also have turned down alot of people that I felt would not be a good home for my little ones. I think a good breeder would be very picky about placing their babies in a home. You always want to make sure that they are safe. JMO
Paw2PawTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!