View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
DesertChildAZ
YT Addict

Default Older Yorkie Available - Peoria, AZ

This woman has been trying very hard to find a home for her dog. She's posted several messages and seems to want to be cautious in who she finally homes him with (photo in ad):

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pet/425488056.html

Lets try this again.... TOTO needs to placed with an older couple or an single person who has the time and money. He is an older dog and should not be around little kids that can corner him...he will nip. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THE WHOLE AD. THIS REALLY TELLS ME IF YOU MAYBE A GOOD FIT FOR TOTO. Were in tears to let our dog Toto go. My daughter's asthma is given her to much trouble with the dog around and carpet. This is Toto's story:

I was looking on Craiglist for a poodle for our family. I was browsing the and the ad for Toto was there. He was lost and a wonderful family had found him...but could not keep him. By chance I called to say if the family could not find the owner that I would take him. This is when Toto came to our family.

Toto is an amazing dog. He is an older yorkie/scottish terrier but boy is he smart. It is best that he goes to an home that is limited around children and he is the primary focus. He would be a great compainion to someone.

He is totally house trained. He tell you when he wants to go to the bathroom, when he is hungry, when he is thirsty and when he wants to play. He is a character. He does not like to be pick up he is trained on a leash. Does not bark when not appropriate. He is very easy dog. If you are looking for a companion and someone to travel with. Our dog is the one for you. Over all he is in good shape Just has some teeth issues and cataracts.

PLEASE be in a position to take him, love him and have time for him. He is in his later years and I want to make sure that is pampered like we did to him.

If you are interested please contact me at 623-444-2469- Tina
I will be asking question to see if he is good fit. Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!