Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #13
pokche
Senior Yorkie Talker

Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrex View Post
Thanks Pokche, my wife forgot to ask the vet about how much he should eat. Is that 1/2 - 2/3 at a time or all day long? I figured that he was still getting used to us and his new home. He is just more active when we take him outside and the least little noise scares him. For instance other dogs on the road cars driving by sudden noises a car door. Inside he just follows us around until we set down then he will lay down as well. Last night I was watching television in the living room my wife watching television in the computer room, he couldnt figure out which room he should be in and kept walking from one room to the other. I just expected a more wiry, and active puppy from the video's I seen on youtube. Perhaps it is just him still adjusting, I will most likely wish he was like he is now after he adjust. But it will be nice to hear him bark. I have heard this twice. I have attached a picture of him, hopefully it worked.
Oh I give that to mine throughout the day. I usually give her 1/3 cup in the morning and she stretch it in the morning. I give her another 1/3 at night with her treat of the canned food right after we eat. Because when we eat I put her in her bed. She got sick eating the food that fell on the floor to the point of her almost dying so now I am very careful.

What food do you give him? On the bag they usually tell you the portion they need. If not you can usually find it on the internet!

Bikini follows me everywhere and she sleeps uder me when I cook or standing up. She will lay beside my boyfriend on the couch (because I tend to bug her too much if she lay beside me )

Yorkie's need a lot of affection and attention. The easily feel insecure. That is normal that he follows you around They are like babies. They want to be where mommy and daddy are. I have 2 kids, one is 11 months and the other 3.They are always where I am. Even sometimes I sit on the toilet and I have the dog and 2 kids after me... my husband is always amaze how its hard for me to be alone

The first time I brought Bikini home she panic outside Once in the house she was more shy but days after days it got better

They are a wonderful breed, an any advice you need YorkieTalkers will be there

Is he still vomitinG

Join today and remove this ad!