View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:34 AM   #1
yorkieluvinmoma
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Breeder reference needed for a lady in TN

i really need a reference for a breeder in clinton TN named Judy crawford, does any one know her? the reason for this is a friend of mine that owns one of my home bred babies,and she let this lady use her boy for stud to 2 different females, they didn't have a written contract, but the lady is basicly giving my friend a guilt trip for wanting her pick of litter that she deserves since she didn't get a stud fee, this lady keeps telling my friend that it has cost alot to raise puppies and keeps telling my friend that it isn't fair that she asks for a puppy because of the time that she has spent raising the 2 litters. so i guess what I'm asking for is a reference on this lady because I don't know this to be common practice in the "breeder world" and wonder if she has done something like this to someone else and i also want to make sure I'm right when it comes to the pick of litter thing. I have always either taken pick of litter or revieved a stud fee. this lady doesn't want to give her either of the two she thinks that since she had a c-section (the dog already had a previous c-section so she knew another was possible)that it was so costly that she shouldn't give a puppy. I think this is so wrong, I have never in all my years heard of such wrong doing. I just wanted to get your opinions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!