View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #15
aarnold808
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Mondays i have a late night class, Bio that lasts like 3 hrs cause its only once a week. Well by the time i get out of class there are no more shuttles to the LIRR from my school and i have to call a cab. Well i did and they always say"be ready". Well i was ready like always and guess what? No cab in sight and i missed the 8:28 train to Penn station, so im here back at school and the next train is at 9:40, and im going to have to walk to the lirr which is like 1/2 hr in the dark and it's pretty scary all alone. It just sucks that these cabs aren't reliable, i call like 40 min ahead of time and still they make me miss the train!

Man do I sympathize with you. Only, my shuttle would always be full of students. I would have to leave school 10 minutes before class was over.. in hopes of securing a seat on my shuttle bus. Once, I stood outside, I watched 6 buses pass me by because they were so full of students. I didn't get to get on a bus until 6 pm.. nearly 5 hours after their usual routes. This happened to me so much so that I would just walk to the BART station and get off the nearest stop and just walk the 12 blocks to get home. (with my clothes and books by the way) At least then I could control when I got home!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!