View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 09:36 PM   #5
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Yorkies
Valerie: I thought you just wanted to see a short coated Yorkie? We were talking on this thread http://yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11885 about different types of Yorkies and I thought you wanted to see a short hair. I know he's not 2 yet and maybe his hair will still grow but it seems to have taken a break for now. LOL Sylvia
Where's my brain tonight, duhh....LOL. I just spent my weekend catching up on avatars so I guess I automatically thought that but YES I remember asking you for pics. Most definitely.

Pirogue is a really pretty boy though, I love his coat color and little face...a lot like Sully, I think. I really do think that's what Sully's coat will end up being color-wise. Length wise I was thinking it would be shorter but that is short for a 15 month old without ever having had a haircut. Sully's looked about that length at 11mo. when we got him a trim last Wednesday.

Sorry about the confusion LOL....I'm going to need another weekend to put my brain back together. I left that comment as my husband fussed at me (as usual) to "get off YorkieTalk" and go out with him b/c we were meeting friends, etc. Ha, so there you have it.

But, if you would like a special avatar I can most certainly make you one. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Thanks again for posting the pics! I definitely enjoyed seeing them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!