Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
centrex
Yorkie Yakker

Default Is this normal?

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, and new to yorkshires. I have owned all types of canine's in my life. From strays as a child to dalmatians, cocker spaniels, springer spaniels as an adult. But we bought a Yorkie just last Wednesday night he wouldnt eat much, twice a day on thursday, friday and saturday. Then on sunday he wouldnt eat all day and just laid around. He has vomited everyday. So we took him to the vet today and the vet believes that it worms but acording to his records he was dewormed 3 times. The breeder did not give him his 16 weeks vacination. And I am worried about parvo. He has ate today but I dont know how good because I am used to medium to larger dogs that eat whenever and whatever you put in front of them. Also he has some nasty gas. My questions are is how much should my 5 month old puppy eat and is it normal for them to have gas. It seems that when we take him outside to run he is fine and explores like a normal puppy. The breeders had a doggy door which allowed them access to the outside anytime, but I live in a rural area and I am afraid that hawks could take him. Any advice would be appreciated.
centrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!