View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
CollegeCutieUSF
Mom to Biggie & Capone
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 New Toy, Holiday Fabrics, and TREAT SAMPLES!

Introducing Carrot Flavored Yum-O's (Yes...I watch too much Rachael Ray. lol)
I made a batch this weekend and Mr. Biggs loved them. But, he'll eat anything, so before I officially offer them on YT, I need some volunteers to try them and give me your feedback.

The first 10 people to PM me with their Yorkie's name(s) and address, get a free sample of Carrot Flavored Yum-O's!
(I have apple flavored in the works, so hopefully by the end of the week I'll have another sample giveaway for them)
I'm planning on getting a small circle cookie cutter, so don't mind their shape.

Ok, on to the new TOY! I need your feedback for this one! I need you all to help me with naming it, as I've fun out of creative names.
Also, would you all rather see a squeeker in these or crackle?
Also, what would you think of my selling them in pairs of 2; one with a squeeker, one with a crackle?
Any ideas you have would be helpful!
100_2079.JPG100_2083.JPG

FINALLY...introducing my new holiday/winter fabric!
For now I think I'm only going to offer these for blankets and pillows, as I only have a limited supply.
I might offer these prints for my new toy, as It would look cute with the penquin in the middle.
Again, your feedback is priceless!
Hope you like them!
wintermoose.jpgwinterpenguin.jpg
I'm trying to get one with raindeers on blue for boys and also a Hello Kitty winter fleece, so if that's something you'd like to see, please let me know!

Thanks guys!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!