Thread: Baby teeth
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katydid View Post
I only paid180 for neutering ,12 teeth removed , yearly shots, and blood work for anesthesia at my Vet over In Alabama. He is great and Tobey did wonderful.Oh and also he gave me ear mite med.Check around
that is such an excellent price.. we are trying to figure out all that right now with Avie, she needs a couple teeth pulled also. (i am going to wait a lil bit longer.. just incase some of them still fall out on their own.. cuz she is just finishing up teething(she's 6.5 months right now)
BUT..i was quoted about $550- from one vet by me(and also i was told the k9 teeth are more expensive to be pulled..and she needs 2 pulled, as of right now!!) (This quote was for spay and tooth extraction.. this does include all the anesthesia, pain med, etc etc etc) but still.. thats VERY expensive.(i knew they would be though..this place is brand new and is on the higher end with their pricing) SO i will keep looking..

AND i JUST noticed that yours included the yearly shots too!! wow.. you did get a deal.. (for that price.. i might as well take a lil vacay(where are you located again?) and use your vet. haha!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!