View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
Winston'sMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove New and Worried Mom

I am flipping out. I got my new furbaby Winston about a week ago. He is 14 wks old and 1.8 lbs and had a cough when I got him. I took him to two different vets who said it was probably Kennel Cough and gave me antibiotics and recommended Robitussin when the cough was bad and said he would live.

He seems to sleep all the time, with very few spurt of playtime in between. This might be the medicine making him sleepy, but it really worries me! His tummy always feels full. We feed him only Eukanuba small bites (which he eats often) and supplement him with nutracal once a day. He also drinks often. He has to pee all the time but poops only once a day.

When I got my beagle I had none of these problems and I am just sOOOOO worried about him!!! I want him to be okay--he is SO cute and sweet!! I am taking him again to the vet tomorrow because I have been very worried. I second guess EVERYTHING that is happening with him. Am I worrying too much?!? Any advice is highly appreciated and I am sooo glad I found this site!

~angela
Winston'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!