View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:42 AM   #11
pokche
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yes I know, I need to relax and enjoy her... but Bikini is my first dog ever. I've been wanting her for the last 10 years. She was my 30th birthday present! It really scared me when she got sick. But it was after the Thanksgiving weekend that she started being sick. We had lots of peole over for the weekend and tons of food around. I think she just ate too much or some people snuck food under the table. I caught my uncle giving her a piece of sausage once (that is quite bad food)... and he was there that weekend

We get to really love these lovable furbaby She has such a great character. She is 5 months and fully housetrained since 4 months. After her surgery I thought I would need to restart again, but no, she went strait to the door!
By the way, she drinks normal amount of water now and have an ok flow of urine. I think she was just recuparating from her being sick.
Right now, she is loosing her teeth, its funny she has none in the front. She sticks out her tongue between it...
Have you heard about the liver biopsy for Ellie? Would Ellie have an acquired shunt?

Join today and remove this ad!