View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 AM   #5
Sawyers mommy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Two years ago, I contracted with a breeder to purchase a male puppy that was to be born while my husband and I were vacationing in Alaska. The puppy would have been ready to go home when we returned from Alaska. I had studied this breeders line for awhile, and just knew this was the puppy for me. I called her from Alaska once a week, and she promiced to call me when my new baby was born. She called, and I was thrilled!! Then a week later my puppy died, I was so devestated. She promiced me the first male born in her next litter. I was glad; but I just knew a different puppy would never take the place of the one I had been waiting for even before it was born. Well, the next puppy was born, and on our way home from Alaska we stopped to pick him up. I can't begin totell you how much I love this precious little dog. I am sorry the first puppy didn't make it; but I honestly believe Sawyer was meant to be mine. So I understand your sadness; but maybe the puppy meant just for you will be the one you get, not the one you wanted.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!