View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #1
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Lots of LuLu Pink, Simply Dog (Girl's) and 1 Max-A-Million (Boys)

Hi hi everyone!!!

Well, we did a little shopping tonight - looking for some new things for Natalie and came across a bunch of sweet things I thought I'd offer to anyone who many not have these new lines at their own local Wal-Mart stores.

Please note that I only took a few select items in different styles and sizes - so there certainly may be more available if you need a size other than what's listed here.

Sorry boys - this one's for the girls!!! With the exception of one absolutely ADORABLE little MM "Punk Pup" hoodie which could be for either a boy or a tomboy!!

They do have the MM bomber jackets and shirts - as well as an adorable little "rock on" MM shirt - but I saw that others already had some of those posted so I didn't pick any of those up.

If you know of a style that you need in a different size, just let me know and I'll be happy to search the stores in my area for you!!

What I DIDN'T find, at least on tonight's trip, were those adorable little cherry dresses and the one with the little crowns. SO, I'll be hopping over to some of our other stores during the week and will post if I come across anything new!

Shipping wil be via USPS Priority Mail in the flat rate envelope costing 3.95 (all you can fit - which is probably about 3 outfits, give or take) - if you'd like insurance, it will be an additional 50 cents - and delivery confirmation will also be additional at 45 cents.

I accept PayPal - - - -

Okay, here we go!!!

#1 - Black / white leopard print dress w/ velour trim and sash - 1 XS - 8.00

#2 - Pink halter dress w/ tiny pink jewels & rose colored sequin collar - (personally, I would remove the flowers on most of these, easy enough) - 1 XS - 8.00

#3 - Pink lace dress w/ velour trim and sash & pink mesh under-ruffle - 1 XS - 8.00

#4 - Black ruffle dress w/ metallic "graffiti" - 1 XS & 2 S - 7.00

More on the way!!! Just PM if you see anything you like!!

Thanks, thanks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (94.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (73.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (82.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (106.2 KB, 53 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!