View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #7
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

What was her mother's name, her father's name, her kennel name, your last name, your town, your sudivision?

I like Little Miss Pixie. Your husband is good. You might want to say ______'s Little Miss Pixie or ______'s Little Miss _________ Pixie. Put in her mother's name , her father's name , your family name, her kennel name, the name of your town or burb and then in the second blank put in something a cute personality trait.

I like to to take the parents' names sometimes or your family name and some major persoanlity traits to make the name really FIT.

Princess Chai is actually Champagne's One in a Million because her mother wa Chmpagne Lifestyles and her father was Maximillion and she is so unique in color.

Hefner is Teal's Macho Playboy because hefner was such a little macho puppy and Teal is my last name.

Buddha is Teals' Zen Warrior Buddha because of his calmness and seeming wisdom beyond his years. He was wise even as a puppy.

Ava is Sothern Belle's (her mother's name) Diva Dollbaby of Avalon because she is such a "diva" and we love the town of Avalon on Catalina Island nd she has an extreme babydoll face.
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!