View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
ellie81
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Present Personalized Christmas Frames and More Ornaments!!!

Hi Everybody!!!! Ready for MORE Christmas decorations??? This time I'm offering some personalized xmas picture frames! and also the ornaments I posted before plus a couple more designs
This would make a great gift for your GE buddy!!!
Personalized Picture Frames are handpainted in wood, they come with a d-ring to place it on a wall and an attachment to place it on a table or shelf. Please be aware that they don't come with glass.
Personalized ornaments are handpainted in wood. I have different designs that I prepared so you can have options to choose from. You can pick the background color, and you can have any phrase you'd like, examples are: A Very Yorkie Christmas, Buddy's First Christmas, Santa's Paws, etc. You can have your yorkie's name and the year too. They all come with ribbon on the side and a bow (picture ornaments don't come with the bow). The size is aprox 4"x4".
Picture Frames are $9.99. You can get 2 for $16.99
Ornament are $7.99. Also, you can get 2 for $12.99!!!
Shipping is $2 for the ornaments up to 2, if you get 3 or more, shipping is $3.
Shipping is $3 for the picture frames, add $1 for each add't frame. If you get ornaments along with the frames, extra shipping will not be charge for them. Hope it makes sense!!! .
Paypal fees are included for all xmas items

Picture Frames
1. Santa's Paws
2. A Very Yorkie Christmas
3. Snowman
4. Yorkie Snow Flake

madera 071.jpgmadera 065.jpgmadera 058.jpgmadera 057.jpg

Ornaments coming next...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!