3. Your phone number: (740) 226-2901

4. Your email address: brettnrachel@hotmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): July 29, 2007

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 13 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: mom 4.5lb /dad 3lb

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2.12lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $500 yes really $500 but the price of the pet is the cheapest part of owning one. He is on royal canine yorkshire, he comes with a few sweaters, some toys, etc. I buy bulk puppy pads & flea preventative from deadfleaz.com. No kennels please. He comes prespoiled & I want him to stay that way. Sorry to not be just if you have the cash he's yours but I got him as a pet & although I havent closely bonded w/him or named him I feel he is my responsibilty & I want to feel good about rehoming him.

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: rather not

14. Any additional information you want to add: This puppy is very playful. Has no bad habits, no anxiety when left at home. He is very happy & healthy. He uses puppy pads & goes outside but is still learning. He has a set up steps he uses to get in our bed & loves sleeping with us so I hope his new family will allow that, he has never had a accident in our bed. He will get down & go to the next room where his wee pad is. His mom was a blonde w/silver, dad was more gold/black. I believe he is going to be darker like his dad, I see gold coming up in his roots, no silver yet. I know most that I see turn light look like they have a white spot on top of their head, he doesnt. I am not his breeder I did see his parents & he did come from a hobby breeder that only has one breeding pair that live in the house w/the family. I am listing this little gy because a adult female I have wanted for over a year came available & I just cant see her being with anyone else, I just want to keep her safe. She is only 3lbs & her owner was willing to sell her to a breeder. 3 yorkies are a little much for us right now. I think he will do best with another pup or small playful pet especially if he will be left at home alot. I want this little guy to be safe & happy. If you are seriously interested please answer these questions & pm them to me or post them here.

How many, what type & for how long have you owned the pets you own now?

How do you control fleas on your pets at your home?

How often do you feel a pet should go to the vet & why?

Do you have a fenced yard & what type?

How long will the puppy be alone in your normal 24 hour day?

I have attached a couple pics of him & one of his mom. I did not take a pic of his dad but will try to cotact the breeder to get one.

You can also call me my home is above & my cell is 740-222-1331
Thank you so much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 074.jpg (130.9 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 073.jpg (109.7 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 072.jpg (98.5 KB, 272 views)
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!