View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #8
LitlbitRanch
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Do any of you use the diapers because your girl isn't potty trained??? Mine are pee pad trained but when let loose on the carpet....they seem to enjoy peeing on the carpet vrs the pee pad and I was thinking of putting them in diapers to give them more freedom upstairs. (which it 100% carpet - lower level is wood floors)

Whacha think?
Hi,
Trixie had her issues when we moved into a place that had a previous area that must have been used.
I did use them on her during that time to make sure she didn't add to it before I got it cleaned. I also have a lot of customers that want the extra security when visiting friends or when their babies cant get out every 20 min for their potty training.
It may just be hard for her to understand the difference from Carpet and Grass if that is where she is let out to go?? IMO
I always do my potty training in the rocks that seemed to help me but you know out little furbabies - they have a mind of their own.
If you decide to try one out please think of me
Blessings,
KA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!