Thread: Target...
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #39
SevenGirl
Bella-My Georgia Girl
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myteddybear View Post
Wow! I can't even believe what I am hearing! I would hope this would be taken to the news as everyone should know where they stand. Pigs

My husband is in the Airforce and no they are not required to wear thier uniforms all the time but just like other people they do have things they need to do in the real world before and after work and at lunch times etc...this of course means that they are all over in thier uniforms. We have been to out to buy cars, go to banks, pick things up at Walmart, out to eat lunch and so many other things with him in his uniform and have never had a problem anywhere.

I cannot tell you how you how angry this makes me Our men sacrifice thier lives and put the rights of all American's and then some before themselves and even thier families. Military families give up everything that is important to them and put everything on hold every time they are asked to move. They give up what is most important...thier husbands and fathers for long periods of time and sometimes they never come back. We do all of this and all the while are asked to live next to poverty levels for all of our sacrifices all in the name of freedom for the very people who treat them like dirt.

I don't shop at Target very often just because it is kinda far away but I have often said it was my favorite store...I will never shop there again and will go way out of my way to make sure everyone knows where they stand. I pray that the man this happened to gets the media involved...

Sorry...hit a nerve...
Amen! Very well said.
SevenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!