View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Default Most embarassing yorkie moments...

Let's hear 'em right here! What's the most embarassing moment you've endured, all because of your sweet lil' yorkie?

I KNOW these exist out there!

Here's one of mine:

I took Emma to the farmers' market-downtown, middle of the summer, beautiful Saturday morning. We're in the middle of the busiest part of the market, but it's early still, so there are lots of people, but it's not yet crowded. Right then, in the middle of the street, (with vendors and shoppers all along both sidewalks) Emma decides she needs to poop. But this isn't any normal poop-oh no, it's diarrhea, and lots of it. So not only am I in the middle of everything, but my little dog is pooping this HUGE mess out, and we're frozen, right there. And of course, she finishes, and I think fast, and TRY to pick it up with a doggie poo bag, but it's impossible to pick up. I do my best, but leave a big ol' smear on the ground in the process. Finally we're on our way, with the baggie in tow, and finally people aren't staring any longer-but then she squats AGAIN while we're walking, and I keep going, so it looks like I'm half dragging my poor pooping yorkie!!! I felt so bad for her, she didn't feel good, but it was the wrong place and wrong time!!! She recovered quickly, thank goodness, and we were off for the car and headed home right away!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!