Thread: Breed her?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #4
Superstarkba
Aubrey's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Hi! Well, deffinatley the first thing is research, research, research I personally like my females to be over 5lbs. And its best that they be over 18 months old, and deff, not their first heat.

Lots can happen, thats for sure. I know first hand. I've not had one single easy delivery yet. So please, do consider lots can go wrong.

I spent 3 months of round the clock 24/7 bottle feeding a cleft pallate baby. Up every 1 hour round the clock , then every 2 hours, plus working a full time day job too. So its best you have the available time for things that can arise.

I would just do LOTS of reading up on the subject before you decide, since you have plenty of time to prepare. There is alot to learn, thats for sure. I'm still learning! I don't think we can ever know it all.

But good luck in what you decide!!!! If you ever have questions I am here!!! Just send me a PM if you'd like!

Good luck!!!!

See thats stuff that I want to know. Maybe it will scare me out of it.. I have heard a lot of times that if the mom is under 4 lbs that its not good to breed them?? The reason why is bc if I do want to breed her I am not going to get her fixed next month.
Superstarkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!