View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:21 AM   #13
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

addicted, I understand that you are new here so you didn't know, but I have posted on the board before that I will no longer be giving this information out after what happened to me a few months ago. Yes, someone did contact one of my babies breeders and said alot of things about me which were not true, and I'm sad to say that this one incident has ruined it for alot of people who would of liked to have this info. I'm sorry if this sounds rude to you, but this is the internet and with so many new members here, I honestly don't know who I am giving out my information to which is why I won't do it anymore. It has nothing to do with anything else. My females breeder actually ASKED ME not to give out her name here, or on any public forums for that matter as she has had trouble on a few boards herself.

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid or rude to you, but this is my choice and I hope you respect it, and understand it.

I do thank you very, very much for the compliments on my Stedman though - they were all very sweet and I appreciate every one of them

To try and help you out some though, this is what Stedman looked like as a baby.

P.S. - Sorry I did not get a chance to respond to your PM. The first one I did read but was getting ready to leave so I didn't get a chance to reply. There are alot of PM's that I haven't responded to yet. Your second one I have not had a chance to read yet, I'm sorry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (86.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (78.3 KB, 71 views)

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!