View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #12
makemepretty
YT 500 Club Member

She won't reply back because a few people on here who asked about her breeder ended up bothering her, so she no longer gives out that information.
When her little one was sick, a not so nice person contacted her breeder and said all sorts of bad stuff about her.

Some people do not give out their information. I always thought it would help people from getting scammed by finding out just who the good breeders are out there but, that's just me. Not everyone will tell you where they got their puppy.

Lola is silver and an almost platinum color on her face. Unfortunately, the lady I got her from had said she was having the mom fixed because she ended up having a c section with her second litter. She was small.

Funny thing is I never even knew Yorkies came in different colors. I had a lady tell me I should breed my girl because of her beauty but I just shook my head no. Lola is very small and breeding only should be done by people who know what they're doing in my opinion. Good luck on your search. Look at the parents when trying to get a silver one, Lola looks just like her mom in coloring.
makemepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!