View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #14
s13silviagirl
Donating YT Addict

Let me just say, that you are SO young! Don't worry about kids right now. I had my first daughter at 24. I LOVE her so very much and wouldn't trade her for anything. BUT, give yourself some time to live life! Go out, have fun. Don't be activly looking for love or a relationship. Guys, most, tend to notice that and will shy away from it. They can sense that the girl is wanting something serious. They like a girl that is independent and not needy. A girl that is self sufficient is a HUGE turn on for them.

My sister is the one that is always out looking for a man. She has a 3 year old daughter with a man that she tought was the one. This happened when she was 34. She is now 37 and has to basically keep the biological dad out of the picture. I feel really bad for her, but, she is overly ambitious to make the man happy. I say, make yourself happy first. If you can't make you happy how can you make your relationship a happy one?

I know it sounds like a psycho therapy type answer, but it is oh so true! I wanted to be married so badly at 20. I left to go on my career choice and make myself happy and self fullfilled and low and behold, my (now) hubby proposed to me on my graduation day and said he couldn't live without me. He said that me making myself happy was the best thing that ever happened.

Hope that might offer a little perspective from a different angle for you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!