View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Smile It's the little things...

I keep meaning to post about Lucy's spay last week and it being such a non event I forgot...Our vet does internal only stitches that dissolve and when I picked her up I'm not kiddding when I say it looked healed on the outside. She didn't touch it once (no onesies needed) and was back to herself as soon as she hit the door at home..

Anyway, about the little things...My breeder held her microchip until she was ready to be spayed. He is the one who recommended my vet. I called him two days before and he sent it over to my vet for the big day. On the day she was spayed I went over after work to visit her and when I was in the back one of the receptionists came back and said Lucy has another visitor? It was Andrew-her breeder! He just stopped by to see how she was doing! Now he had no way of knowing I would be there so he truly came by on his own accord to check on her. He picked her up and talked baby talk to her...lol. It's those little things that can make a day, nevermind the fact that he grew ten feet in my eyes.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!