View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Teeth So Relieved!!! I am finally debt free!

I am so happy, today i paid the full balance on my credit card that i owed!! Now i owe $0, WOOHOO!!! I couldn't wait for this day to come, now i feel so relieved that i don't owe anything, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! My freshman yr of college i got my first credit card and used it like crazy thinking i could pay it off real quick...YEA RIGHT! It took work! I went from owing $5,000 to $2,500 and now 2 yrs later don't owe anything! I go to school full time so it's hard to work full time as well, and it's hard to focus in school when i work that's why it took so long to pay it. Now i need to get a job quick so i can start saving up, i already have a little saved up too but i am not using it at all! lol I've learned my lesson, not to spend like i have a money tree cause i don't! Wish me luck on gettting a job soon so i can spend on the babies, and hopefully buy my first car! And please pray for me that i don't use my CC at all unless i have the money to pay it the following week!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!