View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #12
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
My opinion is you really need to rehome this dog. We all go through periods of frustration with a new puppy but your anger toward him is really out of proportion. He needs to be trained. It would really be the best thing for him and you if you found him a loving and patient home.

ETA- I got Sugar at 17 months, unneutered and unttrained. Trust me, I know frustration. I have never NEVER gotten so upset that I trembled with rage.
You are so right!! Trembling with rage?? In your other thread you stated things were so much better and that things were improving and now scooby is biting you and doing poorly...things change from one minute to the next with you?? Please rehome this dog..you obviously were much happier with just having Bandit. Do you really think if you got this dog 4 weeks earlier he would be different and trained?? Each dog is different and might not be as easy to train as Bandit..yorkies are different than other breeds of dogs. I am glad he is getting neutered but its not a 100% guarentee he wont mark still..unfortunetly..it also doesnt mean the humping will stop either..I would either take Scooby back or sell him..no one should feel rage with a puppy..

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!