View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:10 AM   #9
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccbydo View Post
I am trembling in rage, I am about to call the woman and tell her TAKE back her dog, this is insane. I could have gotten a sweet yorkie baby infant and train him gently. I am dealing with a dog who has bad ways and apparently will do as he pleases. he is not even locked up has a huge wash room and proceeds to s**t on his bed and bowl while my other dog in in theer playing. What the hell is this. When I go near him he fires a bite at me
My opinion is you really need to rehome this dog. We all go through periods of frustration with a new puppy but your anger toward him is really out of proportion. He needs to be trained. It would really be the best thing for him and you if you found him a loving and patient home.

ETA- I got Sugar at 17 months, unneutered and unttrained. Trust me, I know frustration. I have never NEVER gotten so upset that I trembled with rage.

Last edited by Nikki+2; 10-24-2007 at 08:13 AM.
Nikki+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!