View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #6
Maximus
Yorkie Yakker

Ringo, your dog is doing so much better than Maximus... I am jealous. I only began to use treats like 2 weeks ago too. And it made a differece for me too. He just seems to want the treat, but he doesn't really try to "show" me that he did it on the right spot, you know what I mean? I think he is only pretty good about it now b/c I take him there and put him on the spot and say "potty" every 4 hours. But he still has his bad days, like peeing a foot away from the pad or peeing on the bathroom floor like I mentioned...

As for feeding, I feed him at 9am and 6pm and he pooes after he eats usually. He is better about pooing on the pad on his own, than peeing.

And your doggy refusing to poo in front of you and going outside behind a "certain" bush, that is so cute , it made me smile. Yeah, they dont like it we watch, ha ha, who would? It's very uncomfortable, it's like going to a public bathroom with no doors on them! Anyway, Max does the same thing, he preferred not to be looked at, so as soon as I turn my head, he pees or poos.
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!