View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 06:25 AM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
[B]Thanks for posting that Patti. I just can't believe it. It seems just about the whole state is burning. Did you get any rest yet?[/B]
Debi, a local fireman was telling me yesterday, that fires will continue to flare up in Bouquet Canyon probably for few more days, I think you know where that is? Heard last night 15 homes were lost in Bouquet Canyon and also the Lodge. They interviewed one of the homeowners on tv, they had lived in their home fourty years and his comment was they are all okay, and God will provide their needs for the future. Heard fire trucks go down there yesterday while I was outside.

I finally did get some sleep after I came in at 11:00 last night, many hours put in outside yesterday, it is now going on seven so I am getting ready to go out and finish up what I didn't accomplish yesterday, I'm making pieces to put up on all the vents outside under the eaves, attatching magnetic pieces to them and the house, easier to do it that way

Our son was to have gone to San Diego on a job today and they called and said the company was down and several of the employees homes were lost in the fires. Prayers for all these fires to be over soon.

Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!