View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 07:15 PM   #1
cacbeary
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Latest Pic of Hannah

I was on vacation for a week visiting my in-laws in NC. Hannah turned 5 weeks old on Friday. I am amazed at how much she changed. She grew some teeth and running around now, actually hopping is more like it, and her hair grew so much!

I wrapped Hannah in a towel today & shaved her ears. My mother liked to have had a cow. I wasn't allowed to touch the other pups. She wouldn't let me tape the ears either. She says I can do that when she is living at my home. My Mom thinks it's cruel. Hannah didn't make a peep once, she was such a good girl! I'll just have to massage her ears when I visit her everyday.

I also attached pics of their border collie, Shelby, that is the smartest dog I have ever seen. She thinks her job is to catch the ball or frisbee you throw! She knows so many tricks verbally or with hand signals and so behaved. I sure hope I can teach Hannah half as well. When she is waiting for you to throw she hikes her one leg up & shows her teeth like she is grinning at you. I could never snap the pic fast enough to catch her grinning very well.
Attached Thumbnails
Latest Pic of Hannah-hannah-5-weeks.jpg   Latest Pic of Hannah-shelby-catching-frisbee.jpg   Latest Pic of Hannah-shelby-smiling.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!