View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #9
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabsab00 View Post
My ideas are more of a decorative nature - im not a great sewer and there are sooo many lovely ladies on here that already make those items.
I cant wait to post pics of my stuff!
Well...speaking of items of a decorative nature...I have several personalized things on order right now for Sukoshi's room (my hubby and I are moving, so Sukoshi's room is changing from our 3/4 bath she currently owns (with several Hello Kitty items) to her own bedroom...all decked out in a Hello Kitty theme!! Some of the personalized things I ordered for her (which means I was obviously interested, and maybe others would be too) include her name in wooden letters to hang on the wall (with the HK Princess theme painted on each letter), a sign for the door, a door handle hanger thing, a framed print of her name with each letter standing for something (i.e. Sukoshi = Small, Uplifting, Kissable, Outgoing, Sweet, Happy, Inquisitive), and a personalized sign with a hook to hang her bath robe on the wall (there's probably more, but I'm drawing a blank right now). Other cute things I saw personlized while I was shopping around included clocks and outlet covers. Most of these ideas would only be good for dogs that have their own space though, but maybe these will spark other ideas as well. Good luck with your new venture!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!