View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:17 AM   #4
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Corinne View Post
Here is a video from my phone (really bad but you'll hopefully be able to see it).

I took Jazzie, Jolie & Jen to work with me today because the fire in Orange County was getting close to my home and didn't want to take a chance.

This is them on their morning break - It doesn't hav the preview but if you click on the "Arrow" it plays. -

video name

And here is a picture of all the smoke from the fire that you can see from my office.
video name
Hey Corinne!! Argh! I've been away past 3 days and cannot believe what we came home too!! When we were coming in to land at John Wayne yesterday, it was terrifying. There was ZERO visibilty out the plane window; the plane was bouncing around like crazy.... all you could see was brown "fog". I was sooooo scared.

How close are you to the fire??!!! Are you up near the 261/Santiago Canyon junction? Your poor girls! Have they been acting nervous? Looking at their video, their little faces while the wind blows them around.....makes me want to scoop them right up. Thank goodness you could take them to work with you;otherwise you would fret and worry the whole day, wandering about them.

With the fires last year, I could see the flames from the hill we live on. Made me very nervous. There is so much dry brush in Yorba Linda, and with these winds, I must say I am concerned.

Please keep us updated. If you are nervous after work, please call me. You can bring the girls to my house if you don't feel like going home, or if you think they will be skittish where you are.
Hugs to you, and so happy to see you around here again,
Lauren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!