View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #13
KELLYLYNN
Harley, Haley & Micah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillys_mom View Post
Awww bless his heart! I have a 9 month old so I know how ya feel. My son liked popsicles. He hated teething toys. We basically let him relax in the tub, let him have a popsicle and we also gave him a little bit of baby tylenol. That's all that helped us.
plus i didn't know they still have regular infant tylenol they didn't recall that Thank God, but i called my pediatrician and she just to give it to him at night unless he's in bad pain, now it's every 6 hours, on 24 hour intervals,,, wow there getting strict.... it wasn't the medicine that was bad it was these darn mothers giving them too much to knock them out at night, it clearly says on the bottle under 2 years old to call the pediatrician...but i'm still going to try the teething tablets, i heard good things about them.... wish me luck..... I really don't like giving an infant medicine unless they really, really, need it... just like i believe alot of pediatrician's hand out to many antibiotics.... maybe it's just me,, i just don't like druging my child...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!