View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Wink ***Liquidation FRENZY!!!!*** Need YOUR Help!

THIS IS IT!! The moment you all have been waiting for!!! It's Tinkerbell's Closet Liquidation Frenzy Time!

I have soooooo many products Im needing to liquidate that is being stored in what is turning into my baby room so I need everyones help getting rid of some of my products! Plus Im trying to make extra money so that when baby Tess does come I can afford to slow down a little bit until I get used to things . Ive had several people ask me if I will continue to stay in business when baby comes and the answer is DEFINETLY! I love what I do plus this is my full time job that I do to help support my family and my best friend (who is also pregnant with her first baby) works with me and helps supports her family too, so Tinkerbell’s Closet is here to stay. Once baby Tess comes I do plan to slow down a bit, of course, and I plan to focus more on my handmade designs and only offering a few items from a few select reliable vendors I have. So this is another reason Im liquidating some of my inventory is come of these products I will no longer be carrying on my website. As well as liquidating select item here on YT I am also adding a bunch of items to my clearance on my website too so be sure to check that out over the course of the next month.

Besides this thread, I will also be posting a new thread with more clearance items and some items I have made later this week but items are first come first serve.

Payment is paypal only, all sales are final, all items are in stock and will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment/payment clearing. Items come from all different manufacturers each with their own size charts so I am listing the size and the chest measurements it will fit. Let me know if you have any questions.

Shipping fee (and this also covers the fee paypal charges me) is $3 first item and .50 cents each additional item. If you buy 5 or more shipping is just $5.

If you are interested in an item PM me with your email address and I can send you a paypal invoice. It is very helpful for me if you already have this information ready.

Here we go!

1)Football Costume- I have several of these all in one size that fit a 10-12 inch chest. Price $8

2)Bumble Bee Costume: Size Small fits a 15” chest 11” length. Size Medium fits 18-20” Chest and 15” length. Price $8

3)Black Coat (makes a great raincoat!). Size XS fits 10-11.5 inch chest, size Small fits 13-14” chest, size Medium fits 16-17” chest. Price $10

4) Red Coat (makes a great raincoat!) XS fits 10-11.5 inch chest, size Small fits 13-14” chest. Price $12

5) Pink trenchcoat (also makes great raincoat) XS fits 10-11.5 inch chest, size Small fits 13-14” chest. Price $14

6) Puppia Navy/Purple Hooded Sweater fits 10-11 Inch Chest. Price $15

7) English Plaid Coat, Size Small fits 10-12 Inch chest, size Medium fits 15 Inch Chest. Price $14

8) Blue Angel Sweatshirt, Size Small fits 10-12 Inch chest, size Medium fits 15 Inch Chest, size Large fits 16-17” chest. Price $12

9) Pink Pom Fleece Hoodie, Size Small fits 10-12” Chest. Price $14

10) Blue Pom Fleece Hoodie, Size Small fits 10-12” Chest. Price $14

11)Red Coat, Size Small fits 10-12” Chest Price. $14

12) Brown Fleece Leopard Hoodie Size Small fits 10-12” Chest. Price $12

13) Spoiled Sweatshirt Size Small which fits 16-18” chest. Price $14

14) Pink Heart Sweater 14-16” Chest, 13” Length. Price $15

15) Pink Diva Sweater 16-19” Chest,14” Length. Price $15

16) Hot Pink Watermelon Sweater 15-18” chest, 13” Length. Price $15

17) Midnight Allure Sweater fits 14-17” chest, 12” Length. Price $15

18) Paris Red Sweater 10” chest and 8” Length. Price $15

19) Paris Pink Sweater 10-12” chest and 9” length. Price $15

This is it for today I have to pace myself so don’t get overwhelmed, lol. I also have to log off right now to finish sewing orders and get to the post office so I will check pm's this evening
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YT-sale-1.jpg (40.8 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg yt-Sale-2.jpg (58.4 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg yt-sale-3.jpg (55.2 KB, 296 views)
File Type: jpg YT-sale-4.jpg (55.2 KB, 269 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!