View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 01:34 PM   #6
Kahlie23
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default rest of her life!!

Yes Kahlie will have to take the shots for the rest of her life. I hate that part she will have to take them for the rest of her life unless there is a miracle from God. It really hasn't been that bad I just think that what will happen if we had to leave town. Getting someone to watch her that will give her her shots may be something else. I have a great friend who gave me Kahlie when she was 8 weeks old. Her Shelby that passed away in November was my Kahlie's mother. She will give them to her and keep Kahlie I'm sure. It really hasn't been that bad the cost is around 20.00 for the needles and 29.00 for the insulin. Her dog food that the vet put her on is 17.00 and this all should last a little over two months. I have to say though that she was sicker than I realized. If you notice anything different with your baby get them checked. She acts totally different now, she is back looking for the bunnies in the back yard and running after the squerrals. She acts like nothing is wrong. So we will take it day by day. Thanks for your concerns.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!