Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 AM   #5
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Believe me....he will be fine!

I was the same way...if not worse...when we took Mojo in! In fact, I had made appts and cancelled numerous times before it took something happening for me to realize it really needed to be done!

I was worried that there would be a huge, bumpy scare...I was worried that the tube would be too big (that they put down their throat)...I was worried about what gas they would use....etc.

The vet walked me through everything, showed my everything and even offered for me to be in the room while the procedure was done - which I passed because I knew I would freak out! (((wish I would have sucked it up and done that....what an opportunity))).

When I picked him up (a few hours after the procedure) he was wiggling trying to get to me, all happy and giving kisses. At home, he was groggy and slept for awhile.

I bought a preemie onsie to put on him (he looked so cute). But the next day, it was like nothing had happened. AND we had it done on the Monday before Thanksgiving last year (which I was nervous about), but by Thanksgiving he was just fine!!!

These little guys are tough and if you have a good vet that you trust, they are 100% safe! Having a wonderful vet accounts for soooo much!!!

Big hugs and keep us updated when he comes home!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!