View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:20 AM   #1
lidarose
No Longer A Member

Default Hello, Any Oldtimers Will Remember Me As Sophiedog.

Been off awhile, still have sweet little Lida Rose (the puppy who lost her paws) will post pics at a later time. She is an awesome little girl! I also just added a new baby boy, Titus Andronicus, he was born on August 29 and he is perfect! Look forward to hearing from some old friends, JULZ, please get in touch, I have missed you so much! I have owned yorkies for over 10 years now and plan on adding another little girl at some point. I also have Mr. Bear, my rescue poodle mix, he is almost 13 and grew up in a cage so it took awhile to get him adjusted, he's happy and great now though, everyone loves him. We have our chi's (hubby's actually) Cosannah and Riley, and our yorkies. Also, right now I have 2 chorkie puppies from Lida Rose (Riley got lucky, we didn't think he was old enough) they are fat and healthy and Lida is a great mommie, I already have them forever homes and they are only 2 weeks old. I will post pics of all later on. Good to be back, will be talking to you all on a regular basis.
lidarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!