View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:43 PM   #7
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

I forget which Yoga I like best, Stand or Sitting... I know I dont like that downward dog...

Ok for my ramble today...

The man at our local post office is a big ole jerk. So much of a jerk that I am calling to complain on him.

I live in a small town where for years we had the best postmaster ever... he had to retire, we knew it would happen but hated it all the same.

Now there is super jerk at the counter. He is rude, never says thank you, its just irriating. There are two women that worked in the front that now they have put in the back, which stinks, they are extremely friendly and nice.

Rules... Now I understand rules but goodness, he doesnt bend for anything. He is rude to lil old ladies and that irriates me.

The doors to the actual office dont shut all that great but when you walk in, does he say -- good morning, how are you -- no he says SHUT THE DOOR!!!!

And yes, he hollers it.

I asked for a piece of tape.. ONE piece of tape, he tells me that they dont give things away for free and if i wanted a piece of tape that I needed to buy it.

There is so much more but just wanted to say what a jerk he was and that Im calling to complain on him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!