View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #7
bakerylady
Donating Yorkie Yakker

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you.
Our little guy Sedrick has been fighting "garbage gut" for the last week and half and thankfully has not had full fledge pancreatitis. His only symptom was vomiting and was at times (especially at night) was so severe that two trips to emergency vet were made for both sub q fluid therapy and also anti vomiting and antacid injections. He seems to make a good attempt at recovering for a few days with no vomiting and then something happens to make him sick again. Yesterday he ate grass and was so sick that I thought another trip to emergency was going to happen, now today he has not vomited at all. I have to feed him 1 teaspoon of sensitivity diet every hour and basically monitor him at all times. The vet gave me liquid anti vomiting and liquid antacids that he is to be given every 12 hours. The poor little guy had just started to put some muscle weight back on after having his neck brace removed and this had to happen to him. His weight when last checked on Saturday was 3.5lbs so he has lost 3/4lbs since before he broke his neck. I need to get some weight onto him!!
Anyway, Please people DO NOT feed your babies table scraps because believe me a little kindness can cost a lot of $$$ and even more heartache
bakerylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!