View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
fall0317
Donating YT Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokche View Post
Hello Everyone,

My puppy could have a Liver SHunt but we are not sure. I have to wait a month before testing her again. She almost died and was really sick last week.

She is suddenly is feeling better but I'm obsessed to find if she has any of the Liver Shunt symptoms She is 5 months

Can anyone tell me:

What would be excessive drinking? How much water?

What is excessive peeing? How many times per day (mine goes every 2-3 hours during the day and once a night for the moment) Is that too much?

Does Yorkshire puppies slide on hardwood floors and ceramic tiles when they run or sometimes walk?

Mine, has stiches at the moment, she was operated last saturday. When she sits she slides on hardwood floors?

She follows me everywhere, stand still and look at me?

What is sleeping a lot?

She sometimes rubs her body and head on the floor, the couch and the grass Especially after combing her? Does yours do that?

Any other special behaviours, please SHARE

Have a nice day
*excessive drinking -- cant get her away from the water
*excessive peeing -- mine pees wherever he finds a spot... maybe every 20-30 minutes when he is not in the crate
*if we slide on hardwood floor and tile with socks on... puppy's and adults with slide with softer paws
*following you and looks at you -- she may want your love, a treat or some food... it's normal
*sleeping a lot -- puppies need ALL the sleep they can get, just check on the breathing if you feel suspicious
*rubbing their head on anything... they are just trying to undo what you did to them and make it their own..mine rubs himself all over the carpet after a bath, its quite funny to watch
*my puppy gets a hyper streak after no where
*he cries when he is crated but he must get used to it
*my puppy loves home cooked food (veggies mainly)
*when he has something he isn't supposed to or does not want to be picked up..he runs away from my hands
*puppies will playfully bite the hand that feeds them and sometimes feet
*they do not like baths at first and will cry like your murdering them
*loud and unusual noises will scare them and make them timid until they get used to it
*they are able to tune out loud noises and a crowd and fall asleep

that is all i can think of. i hope your puppy is doing okay!

Beagan is my first puppy and I've had him for three weeks now. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of questions too! People on YT are SOOOOOOOOOO helpful! I'm hoping I can be some help to you!

Last edited by fall0317; 10-21-2007 at 06:14 PM.
fall0317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!