View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 09:48 AM   #15
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and your prayers. I told my mom about everyone here on YT sending prayers and thoughts my parents' way and they are deeply touched. My Dad read the Rainbow Bridge poem today. I'm not sure if it helped him at all but I feel better knowing he read it. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I know it REALLY helps.

Kim ~ Katie was 6 1/2 years old. Too young for her to leave so soon. She was such a good dog. It's hard to put into words just how sweet she was. I am just sorry that my 8 month old son won't remember her and how much she loved him whenever we went to visit my parents. My daughter took the news hard for she loved Katie so much and Katie loved her just the same. My poor Dad is beside himself. He is lost right now without his Katie girl and my parent's other dog, Na-Na, is totally confused and scared, not knowing what happened or where her sissy Katie is. She's been huddlling on the bathroom floor and under the bed, her two places she goes when she's afraid. I just feel bad for them all .

Thanks again everyone
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!