Thread: I'm so upset
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #12
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
Thats thesame way they did with their cats, they got 2 females and never got them fixed in just a few years time they ended up with over 100 cats. I rehomed 35 of them and then They moved and left all the others. I didnt find out they had moved until a few weeks later and me and hubby put carriers in the car and headed down there. but we found not one. One of the neighbors very old people said they had took in 15 of them and the rest was so wild they dont know what happened to them. I know one that I took in and rehomed had got caught upinside their truck ripping off its fur and skin. they just left it to suffer, i took it in and cared for it and rehomed it. they are the same people that let their dog fall over dead because she had kidney stones and they never took her in to get help. people like this does not need animals. Im sorry to go on and on , im just so upset.
OMG People like this REALLY piss me off! We'll never have control of the pet population with ignorant idiots like these letting their dogs and cats breed every chance they get! And that poor yorkie...who knows how big she is, how big the male is, and how her age will affect her welping.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!