View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 07:35 AM   #6
Ashley V
♥ Chip ♥ Smokey ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
Don't stress out about it. It sounds like you may have had this for some time, because some of the symptoms you have could well be associated with it. That likely means though, that it is not some horrible disease causing it - since you've likely had it for a while.

I think you may well find out the root problem for some of these symptoms you have had, and hopefuly, there will be a way to solve it, and if they can fix it, then at least you will know.

Please please don't stress out over it till you see the doctor, there isn't any need to. You've probably had this a long time, so waiting a while longer to see a doctor will be OK.

Yes, my husband's diaphragm issue resolved on its own - but I have another friend who got a paralyzed diaphragm from surgery also, and her's didn't resolve, she still has it. My husband's doc and her doc too, said they almost always resolve by themselves, but sometimes they don't.

It sounds like you have been doing OK, even though it was there (and you didn't know it) - so I bet you will be OK, now that you know you have it.

When it your appointment?
My appointment is on 11/2. I've got 10 days to ponder. Thanks for all your info. It really does help. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but when you see that you have something and you don't even know what it is... it's like... "WHOA what?!" I almost ran into the reading room myself and asked the radiologists. I know them anyways!

Karley Marissa born 1/20/12 weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 inches long
Ashley V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!