Thread: Carseats
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 07:20 AM   #11
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Oh ok thanks. I think i am going to go with the regular size one just for the girls and put Teddy in his own seat cause knowing him he will trample all over the girls out of nervousness and not know he's doing it. The girls would just sleep or look out the window. Are the seats high enough so they can look out the window?
Yes, the seats are at the right height for them to look out the window. The console seat fits on the console between the two front seats (provided you have bucket front seats). There is a smaller one for cars and a larger one for an SUV. This might be a good think if you want Teddy separate from the girls.

Before you commit to buy, check out Ebay. There are always tons of them listed (brand new with fabric choices) and many of the sellers offer free shipping. If you need extra safety straps (for the regular lookout), you'll have to purchase them seperate. If you do an Ebay search under Snoozer Lookout Car Seats, you will usually find several for auction and buy-it-now prices.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!