View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:55 AM   #7
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDiddyBear View Post
I had the same thing happen yesterday. Diddy was sleeping and when he woke up he threw up. He didn't even make any noises. He started to eat it but I moved him so I could clean it up. He was fine all day, playing, eating as normal, poop was fine. I don't know what made him throw up. He was munching on a leaf earlier that day so maybe that upset his stomach.

My pup eats everything! We can't go outside without him chomping at leaves, rabbit poop, etc. I don't know what to do to make him stop. I am afraid he is going to eat something that will really make him sick.

How is your little one now? I hope better! These little ones sure know how to make us worry!
Yeah, I know, I can't take Lilly outside or anything without her chewing on leaves and grass and it drives me crazy! She's always walking around and coming back in the living room chewing on something but by the time we go to get it out of her mouth it's gone. It's usually just toilet paper or leaves or something someone's drug into the house. She's doing better though, right now she's running around getting into EVERYTHING!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!