Thread: I'm so upset
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:14 AM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default I'm so upset

I don't know if this belongs here or where I should post it, It's more of a vent.
My sons ex Girlfriend. got her a little Male Yorkie. I've seen her family and how they raise their pets. Their not very bright when it comes to caring for a pet of any kind. when they move they left lots of cats with kittens kittens having kittens and just moved and left them all. well She went and moved in with her new Boyfriend and bought her a little male Yorkie. when he was about 5 months old she went and bought her a female , as soon as she told me I started sending her sites about every thing on Yorkies That I could think of. and had told her do Not let them be together when that girl comes in heat. well I got a message yesterday her saying her female is pregnant and due next week. That she didn't want her pregnant but it happened. I know this girl and could bet money that she never once separated these dogs, and I wrote back giving her a piece of my mind . Then I sent her another message saying I wasn't happy about her letting this baby girl get pregnant but if she needed me to call. don't know if she will but I'm so worried about her female. I've been trying to think back on how old she is and I'm guessing 6-7 maybe 8 months but I don't think shes that old. I just cant remember when she got her but I know it was not long ago. I have only had 3 hours sleep because I worried all night.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!