Thread: Carseats
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #5
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Oooh i see. So that means it would have to be in the middle of the back seat? Cause that's the only seatbelt that goes around the waist..im debating whether i should get the reg. or the large. I know the reg. would fit the 2 girls but the large would prob. fit all 3 of mine then. But the thing is i dont know how Teddy would do in a car seat. He is nervous just being in a car ride, he likes to move around a lot so im thinking he will prob. tromple(is that a word?) all over the girls and he's much bigger than them. So im thinking maybe i should sit him in his own seat or just put a seatbelt harness on him cause i dont even know if he will stay in a seat
Your seatbelts in the back seat should be both lap and shoulder. The lap part goes in the indentations of the car seat and the shoulder part just lays flat against the seat. Then the safety belt clips around the lap belt and to your baby's harness.

They should always be in the back seat (unless in a console carseat) because if you are in an accident the air bag goes off and slams into your baby, I'm sure the impact would do severe damage if not causing death.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!