Thread: Carseats
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #4
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Oooh i see. So that means it would have to be in the middle of the back seat? Cause that's the only seatbelt that goes around the waist..im debating whether i should get the reg. or the large. I know the reg. would fit the 2 girls but the large would prob. fit all 3 of mine then. But the thing is i dont know how Teddy would do in a car seat. He is nervous just being in a car ride, he likes to move around a lot so im thinking he will prob. tromple(is that a word?) all over the girls and he's much bigger than them. So im thinking maybe i should sit him in his own seat or just put a seatbelt harness on him cause i dont even know if he will stay in a seat
You're really supposed to have them in the back seat for safety, but I have mine in the front seat. I guess the only big problem with that is the airbag... If you are wanting one for all three, I'd get the My Buddy Size (the largest one)..then there will be plenty of room for all three. I think the My Buddy size only comes with two safety straps so you'd have to order an extra one
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!