View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #10
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

I don't think they will learn to get along ever while they have bullysticks. The thing is they get really aggressive and possesive of them and will do anything so the other doesn't steal theirs. I had the same problem with mine. I had these things, sorta like bully sticks, they were pork skin twisties and London would fight with Teddy to steal it from him. Even if i gave them each one they would want each others and if Teddy has one and i try to take it away from him he kinda gets aggressive and puts his hands int he way so i won't grab it. I also used to have a dog Charlie that would get aggessive with treats like that so my advice would be just not to give them, and def. not when you're not around because if they fight when you're not there over them it can turn deadly. I had to seperate Teddy and London when they were fighting, but if i weren't there they would have really hurt each other, i know it and it was over that treat.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!