Thread: Carseats
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
I have this Carseat for Lacy in pink http://www.gwlittle.com/prod/-HOT-PI...-Seat_530.aspx I have the regular size which is PLENTY big for just her - she's 7lbs. I can fit both her and Rylie in there (Rylie is like 5.5lbs). So I think that size would be perfect for your two. You'll just need to order an extra safety strap.

If you look at the picture of the Big pink one and the brown on on that link, you can see how the waist part of the seat belt goes around that back part (in between the spaces) just like it would go around a person's waist. This secures it to the seat really well - it doesn't move at all in my car. The safey straps clip around the waist-part of the seat belt and then you attach them to their harness.
Oooh i see. So that means it would have to be in the middle of the back seat? Cause that's the only seatbelt that goes around the waist..im debating whether i should get the reg. or the large. I know the reg. would fit the 2 girls but the large would prob. fit all 3 of mine then. But the thing is i dont know how Teddy would do in a car seat. He is nervous just being in a car ride, he likes to move around a lot so im thinking he will prob. tromple(is that a word?) all over the girls and he's much bigger than them. So im thinking maybe i should sit him in his own seat or just put a seatbelt harness on him cause i dont even know if he will stay in a seat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!